Audicus is a quickly growing health tech startup based in New York City that is changing lives by offering affordable hearing aids online. We’ve been featured in such publications as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Fast Company and are at an exciting stage of the company. We're currently on the hunt for an experienced Performance Marketer to drive our paid customer acquisition efforts and take an active role in defining the strategic efforts of overall user and revenue growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in joining an early stage startup to take on a significant role in driving brand and top-line growth through customer acquisition and re-engagement. You'll play an integral role in the Marketing department and interact with every function on a daily basis.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for the management of our paid media channels
- Building digital marketing campaigns that grow the Audicus user base, continue to engage leads and users along the funnel, and ultimately drive conversion
- Testing and optimizing lead generation efforts both on the site and across various marketing channels to scale and improve performance against KPIs
- Leading analytics efforts and developing regular performance reports for the marketing organization
- Highly analytical
- Solid understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing metrics (experience with complex customer funnels is a plus)
- Extremely detail oriented and enjoy digging into data to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement of performance
- Expertise in at least one channel and knowledge across others: Google (search), Retargeting, Affiliate, Facebook, Twitter, Mobile, etc.
- Previous experience with Adwords is a plus
- Experience with Excel is required
- Very comfortable with Google Analytics and comfortable learning others (MixPanel, etc)
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in digital marketing, performance marketing
- A "no task is too small" attitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement to grow with the company
- An interest in technology and disruptive business models. A passion for healthcare would be great!